Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Threat Level
I go off line for a couple of hours and the next thing I know we are orange. What gives? Nobody seems to be able to tell me anything other than vague . . . stuff. We're supposed to report people who seem to be studying buildings? It is tourist season in Washington D.C. Everybody studies buildings.

And them I turn on the radio and hear interviews with people about the increased threat level. They mostly sound confused but every single one tells me that God will decide what happens to them. So I guess they aren't reporting people studying buildings.

I am just too jaded. The first thing I did was go and see if another bad poll about confidence in Our President had been released. Couldn't be that, could it? Oh of course not. Tom Ridge was on my TV telling me I am safer than I was before September 11.

I've gotta stop this rant before it goes on for pages and I just can't stop.

No comments: