Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I Have Added To The Links

My Left Wing by Kos alumnus and unabashed liberal Maryscott O'Connor. Start with her Manifesto, as good a statement of what the left should be for as I have seen. When the wingers yelp about Dems being against stuff and whine about what we are for, point them here.

Firedoglake which I find myself turning to often and wherein I almost always find astute observations.

I Blame The Patriarchy which I always read and which I pointed you to just this week.

Molly Ivins because she should have been there all along and because everyone needs a glimpse at the good side of Texas. (And while you're at it, get to know Kinky Friedman who is running for governor.)

Ad Nausea which provides information (names and contact information) about advertisers who support right-wing media so that you know who not to buy from. This is a newish site, but provides extensive information about sponsors of Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh.

No comments: