Saturday, December 27, 2008

This Is Why I Shouldn't Carry Weapons

A South Philadelphia man enraged because a father and son were talking during a Christmas showing of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button took care of the situation when he pulled a .380-caliber gun and shot the father, police said.

I know I should feel badly but I tend to identify with the gunman.

a Philadelphia man who was not identified, told police a man sitting near him told his family to be quiet and threw popcorn at his son.


Well throwing popcorn is excessive. Another "shush" would have been more appropriate.
After exchanging words, Vanore said Cialella allegedly got out of his seat to confront the family when the father got up to protect them. That's when the victim was shot once in the left arm, sending others in the theatre running to safety.

Cialella then sat down to watch the movie.

I suspect he didn't get to see the end. That's sort of a shame.
I don't think it was attempted murder, just terminal annoyance.

No comments: