Friday, October 10, 2003

The Downhill Slide Continues
Rush Limbaugh (who even twenty years ago didn't look as good as the faked up picture of him on his web site) is checking himself into rehab On his radio show today he said "You know I have always tried to be honest with you and open about my life,'' Limbaugh said during a stunning admission aired nationwide. ``So I need to tell you today that part of what you have heard and read is correct. I am addicted to prescription pain medication.''

I guess at this point my disgust and distain is supposed to instantly turn to compassion and I am supposed to wish him the best and stop mentioning the fact that he is a hypocrite and a hate-monger who earns 32 million dollars a year lying on the radio. Well once again I guess I'm failing. He was scum. He is scum. He will be scum.

Now I'm going off to work on saying what I really mean.

No comments: