Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'm Sick Of Behaving

I've been a teeny bit leftist, but otherwise I have been the soul of reservation for the two and a half years that I have been doing this thing. I'm just blown away by the notion that I've been doing this off and on for two and a half years. March 20, 2003.

Anyway, I've behaved. I've pointed you to interesting things, spoken in semi-intelligent tones, and tried mightily to stay on topic. Which for the most part has been politics with an occasional foray into local events.

I'm truly sick of it. Not of writing stuff, but of writing stuff nicely. So I think I'll just cut it out. If I feel like tooling off into a feminist tirade, so be it. Or a movie review. Or whatever I damn well please. Read if you wish. Delete my bookmark if you wish.

See how responsible I am? I'm even letting you know in advance. Damn I hate being an oldest child.

No comments: