Tuesday, September 19, 2006

George Allen Update - Please Make It Stop
Mr. Allen has suddenly discovered that he has Jewish ancestry. Apparently his grandfather's time in a concentration camp didn't make him remotely curious. He says:

I embrace and take great pride in every aspect of my diverse heritage, including my Lumbroso family line's Jewish heritage, which I learned about from a recent magazine article and my mother confirmed.


Odd that at this time yesterday he denied any such heritage and was all offended by the very suggestion that he was a teeny bit Jewish.

Now I'll get back to being astonished that thinking people like Michael Steele because his new commercial is trendy. Seems that lots of folks think that buying a candidate is a lot like buying beer or pizza. I'm going to put my head in the freezer for a while.

No comments: